Cookies And How They Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
More about our Cookies
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily Like or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
If you take the opportunity to ‘share’ business rowth zone’s content with friends through social networks – such as Facebook and Twitter – you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them as the privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Some third party sites that may set cookies include:
Purpose: These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form that does not identify a visitor, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
Name: __utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz, uid
Purpose: We embed videos from Vimeo. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the Vimeo video player.
Click here for an overview of privacy at Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/privacy/policy